Get up to date info on last minute changes and reminders!
Scroll down for past Band Camp and Marching Band Forms.
Home Football Games:
At school: Wear music polo shirts during the day. It does not matter what kind of shoes or pants are worn as long as students wear their music polo shirts.
At the game: Wear solid blue t-shirt and loose shorts for underneath (NO JEANS). Bring clean white gloves, black socks, shiny black shoes, hair “hat-ready”… wristbands (Drum Line/FE). Gloves MUST be clean!
Away Football Games:
At school: Wear show shirt during the day. It does not matter what kind of shoes or pants are worn as long as students wear their music polo shirts.
At the game: Polo Shirt / Away Game Uniform. Band logo‐navy polo, clean long dark jeans (no holes, fraying or sagging), white tennis shoes. CV or plain navy outerwear if cold.
Wear rehearsal shirt under uniform and show shirt during award ceremony.
MUSIC FILES (PRINTED AND MP3’S)
Must have password for Music files. Email Mr. Schick for current password.
General Marching Band Forms – Due NOW
- GO HERE FIRST–> ONLINE FORM – Please fill out and submit your information online! It will be emailed directly to Mr. Schick; no information will be stored online. This will greatly improve the accuracy of our records, AND we will “pre-fill’ the 2-sided, ‘Field Trip-Insurance affidavit-Medical Authorization’ form, which will be printed and ready for your signature on the first day of Band Camp!
OR download & fill out hard-copy form Med Release-FT Waiver2016-17blank.
- Band Camp Letter 2016-17 – Band Camp Information. READ AND KEEP for reference.
- CVHS Handbook 2016-17-mb– Class Expectations, Grading Policy, Class info. READ AND KEEP.
- Supplement MB-CB 2016-17 READ and KEEP.
- Uniform Policy 2016-17– Uniform Policies and dress requirements. READ AND KEEP.
- Absence Form– Must turn one in if absent from an event.
- Acknowledgment of Student Handbook Guidelines– SIGN and TURN IN to Mr. Schick
- ORDER FORM – BAND CAMP – 2016-17. FILL OUT AND RETURN; make any checks payable to CVIM. Needed to Order Band Related items and receive them in a timely manner.
- MB Equipment Form16-17: Fill out and RETURN. This will help us allocate instruments, lockers, & lyres.
- band-fall-calendar-2016-17-updated! 9-20-16 – Fall Marching Band Calendar of Events.
- Rosemont Rehearsals Info Sheet – Due to construction on campus and Freshmen Football games, we will have after school Thursday rehearsals at Rosemont. EXCEPT FOR 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/10, 11/17
- Music Page – Go here to download and listen to music we are performing. Due to copyright issues we can not put everything online. This is a password protected site so please ask Mschick@gusd.net for the password.
DRUMLINE : Get this file as well
1) Drumline Supplement 2015-16 – Special Policies related to Drum Line – Updating soon.
GENERAL COLOR GUARD FORMS – Due by June 30, 2016
(These were handed out as a packet to Guard at a meeting on the last day of class. If you did not get them, download forms here.)
- GO HERE FIRST–> ONLINE FORM – Please fill out and submit your information online! It will be emailed directly to Mr. Schick, no information will be stored online. This will greatly improve the accuracy of our records, and we will “pre-fill’ the 2-sided, ‘Field Trip-Insurance affidavit-Medical Authorization’ form, which will be printed and ready for your signature on the first day of Band Camp! OR download hard-copy form Med Release-FT Waiver2016-17-Guard-Blank.pdf
- Band Camp Letter Guard 2016-17. Band Camp info and schedule. Read and keep for reference.
- CVHS Handbook 2016-17-Guard Class info and expectations, Grading Policy. Read and keep.
- Guard Uniform Policies 2016-17. Uniform handling and dress requirements. Read and keep.
- Band Fall Calendar 2016-17 MB. Everywhere you need to be and when! Read and POST.
- Acknowledgment of Student Handbook Guidelines-Guard. SIGN AND TURN IN.
- ORDER FORM-Guard-Band Camp-2016-17-blank FILL OUT AND RETURN; make any checks payable to CVIM. Needed to Order Guard items and receive them in a timely manner.
Additional Band Camp Info
1) Picture Day Order Form 8-3-16 If you didn’t get a form, download one and turn in your money in an envelop.
2) CVHS HOLLYWOOD BOWL – Thursday Aug. 4 optional outing
3) CVHS BEACH TRIP– Saturday Aug. 1 Beach info
4) Band Camp Lunch and Spirit Schedule 2016-2017 – Special Lunches and Spirit days for Band Camp
6) CVHS Band Camp 2016 – Memorizing Goals – Memorizing Goals Band Camp
7) Camp Last Day-Pool Party ’16 FINAL – End of Year Pool Party information
8) MulticulturalFoodDay– Multi-Cultural Food info 8-5-16
9) Daily Band Camp Agendas – 7-25, 7-26, 7-27, 7-28, 7-29, 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4, 8-5
10) Marching Commands 16-17 – A list of all our marching commands.
10) Rules for Band 2016 – Rules, Rewards and consequences for the CVHS Marching Band
11) The Directorate–Study Guide 2016 – Study guide for the Parade March
12) Cheers and Chants-MB – chants and cheers for band! Learn these.
13) Absence Form – Must turn one in if absent from an event
14) Dotbook guideline – Directions for how to fill out dot cards
15) Musiclist 2016-17 – List of music the CVHS MB performs this year